The Warehouse in Schaerbeek is the beating heart of community theatre in Brussels. Its small studio theatre, accompanying rehearsal rooms , workshop and storage area have welcomed hundreds of people and projects over its 30 years of use. It now requires essential and long overdue updates. Without them, we fear the curtain will finally come down on this wonderful community project.
Play Your Part is your chance to secure the future of the Warehouse for another 30 years.
May 2, 2023
EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS
As the saying goes,
“There are no small parts, only small actors.”
Whoever you are, whatever your means, whenever you can do something, we need you to
- Multiple DatesWed, 07 JunWarehouse Studio Theatre
- Sat, 17 JunThe Warehouse Studio17 Jun, 20:00 – 22:00The Warehouse Studio, Rue Waelhem 69A, 1030 Schaerbeek, BelgiumAs we speak, the Irish Theatre Group is gearing up for Bloomsnight 2023, this year to be celebrated on Saturday 17 June. Performers are currently dusting off the covers of their favourite works to pool together another rich and wide-ranging programme of rousing song, epic story-telling!
- Multiple DatesThu, 22 JunThe Bosuil Cultural Centre22 Jun, 20:00 – 23:00The Bosuil Cultural Centre, Witherendreef 1, 3090 Overijse, BelgiumThe European Theatre Club, ETCetera, present La Grande Duchesse de Gerolstein. An operetta by Jacques Offenbach directed by Andy Fisk with Musical Direction by Steven Demesmaeker 22nd to 25th June 2023 De Bosuil Cultural Centre, Jezus Eik
- Fri, 23 JunThe Warehouse Studio
- Fri, 29 SeptHof Ter Musschen29 Sept, 19:30 – 30 Sept, 01:30Hof Ter Musschen, Avenue E. Mounier 2, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, BelgiumCome and celebrate with us the end of this year-long campaign to raise funds for the Warehouse theatre facilities, home to English-language theatre in Brussels. Not only will this event mark the culmination of a year of events, it will also be a final opportunity to make a contribution.
Over more than 30 years The Warehouse has
witnessed over 200 productions
provided a venue for a flourishing youth theatre
seen the start of English speaking Improv in Brussels
welcomed productions from Greek and Spanish theatre groups.
Based in Schaerbeek, totally self-funded (no grants or subsidies from anyone!), maintained and run by dedicated volunteers, the Warehouse stands as a testament to the willingness and ability of like-minded individuals to come together and create something truly special. Now we need your help.